- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CODE OF ETHICS
I had a check engine on light for a while and my car was having issues starting and dying while idling. They were super thorough in checking for all possible issues, and they were not quick to charge me for a part before being absolutely sure. I had to move rather far away before they could finish work on it, but I'm still very happy with the service I received! In addition, they were happy to email me a copy of my receipt with detailed info on the work they performed after I called because I lost the original receipt.~ Elda Hricko, 03/10/2023
I recently had my car disinfected with the Permasafe service. I want to say 'thank you' to them for offering this service to me. Had they not told me about it, I would have never known this type of service was available for my car. Getting my car disinfected is a bit like getting a vaccine. Something you do to hopefully avoid problems in the future with the germs that exist in this world today. This is truly a total car care shop. Thanks again.~ Ann Wagner, 10/27/2020